Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

This....is why I shouldn't promise!


Once again, what seems like it would be straight-forward ends up being rather....well....not.

Yesterday, I had a great visit with Angus Mathieson, a minister who now serves the Church of Scotland as a Ministries Support Officer. When I first met him...on Iona a long time ago, he worked in Ayr as a Youth Worker....and no doubt occasionally had a rare tare at the fair! The following clip, which incidentally, works just fine on my camera and laptop and doesn't seem to upload properly somehow, is Angus explaining what he does.

I had a nice long blether with him and his sound byte, although very professional (almost exactly one minute!), doesn't really do justice to the guy, who is very much in ministry even though he's not in a parish job.

He's also a cool guy...I don't think he drives a Harley, but he does use a fountain pen....which is very cool!



Now...proof of my exhaustion, I'm not writing anything else tonight!
Ciao bambinoes!
J

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful man! I would love to have a job where I travel and meet fantastic people. Are you listening God?

    ReplyDelete