Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Floating with the haar above the Royal Mile....


Morning!
After a very quiet night I have woken to haar....an East Coast term in Scotland for mist....I think. I do think it might be Norse for.....er....mist.

The Church bells are now going, which makes me think I might be late for something. Amn't sure wheather I'll be permitted to bring any electronics in to the Assembly Hall after all....and actually am scared about getting the boot. So, will be a good girl for the now and not be sneaky. Will play it by ear.
Will bring the Bloggie anyway. R has figured how to embed the video....he's in Gourock, or course, but will try to get some better stuff up during my lunch break!
This is my hotel....right on the Royal Mile....at Blackfriars Street...awesome, eh?!
Will report on the opening in a few hours.

1 comment:

  1. If you get the boot, be sure to take the nice leather one with the high heel.

    ReplyDelete